Sunday 22 May 2016

Islamisation Alert! Full scale sharia law about to be enshrined in Nigeria's legal system

Alert!  Full scale sharia law about to be enshrined in Nigeria's legal system
(Please, if you have never ever read any of my long monologues, try and read this one for it may be the last thing you would have to read to save your life I mean that literally) It is long but endure)

Sit down there and be fixated with the fake news of the some Chibok escapee whilst your country is being taken over by the Jihadists.



You are being distracted but you have refused to listen to me. I don’t know it all but I know certain things. Buhari is distracting you and taking your country to the abyss but you are dancing azonto at your own chagrin .

I am not surprised neither am I aghast at the emptiness of our so-called men of God that are now competing with me to sell and buy FOREX. They have left the pulpit and have started chasing shadows. I don’t do religion but the religion of my forefathers and that of my family means so much to me. All my family members are Christians and I would fight for them and preserve their right and the sanctity to their beliefs.

It is every human’s inalienable right to belief in whatever or not belief at that if they so wish but no one has the right to force their own beliefs on them. Nigeria is a secular country and everyone including Buhari must respect that fact.

FULL IMPLEMENTATION OF SHARIA LAW LOADING RIGHT NOW:

I am shocked, to put it mildly that the Bill calling for the criminal aspects of Islamic Sharia law to be implemented in our legal system in Nigeria at the Federal and states passed the second reading today without any objection by any of our representatives or even Hon. Yakubu Dogara the Speaker of the House that is a staunch born-again Christian.

Instead of any objection Hon Yakubu Dogara, who presided over the proceedings said that, “what this meant was that it would now move to committee level where it will be discussed fully before the House would decide on it finally.” Scary stuff indeed.

This is when you should start the fierce campaign to make sure it does not go beyond that because a Bill passing the second reading is almost coasting home to become LAW.

Talk to ORITSEJAIFOR, ADEBOYE, OYEDEPO, THE TWO CHRIS, ONAIKAN, BISHOP KUKAH, PASTOR BOSUN that had always been in the know. OKONKWO, Et al. In fact, talk to all of them men of God. If need be, get me to call them and wake them up to what is needed from them. We need proactive Nigerians that believe in fairness, equity, justice, liberty, tell them the time has come and the time is now. No, dulling and calling on Jesus, because Jesus name alone won’t cut it but your pro-activeness and timely too would.

There is a serious conspiracy of silence because not even the media is reporting this, no newspaper has published it and social media is agog with some fake girl from Sambisa forest. Focus! Focus!! Focus!!! Don’t be caught unawares, don’t wake up one morning and be forced to bend on your knees knocking your head on the floor instead of singing praise and worship to Jesus. It is happening if you like ignore me at your own peril. Don’t wake up one morning and be forced to squat to urinate and not stand I am talking to you men.

You don’t know in Islam a man standing to urinate is haram? Ask them. Lol…

The fake Chibok girl is a scam to distract you from this real issue.

I swear I am saying the truth you better believe me.

Hear the very bad and scary news ……….The Bill to amend the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to make provisions for the full implementation of Sharia Criminal law at the Federal and states legal system has passed the second reading in the House of Representatives. Do you remotely understand what this means? Think about it for a minute and do so honestly.

Have you been informed? No! When Buhari took you to the OIC were you informed? No! Have you thought about why FFK has been locked up now? It is because they know he would be here to inform you and educate you.

He is now here I am taking it upon myself to tell you. Forget that I do not do religion, forget me as Anti-Christ and Atheist, forget me as a witch all na you sabi but take this message for nothing from me but take it seriously. I care and no gimmicks.It affects Nigeria and the Christians, it also affects me that is a fact.

Bihari is evil and he would stop at nothing to implement his evil agenda. The NTA, TVC, ITV all these news media would not inform you because they have been bought and gagged, they have been caged.

AIT may be, may tell you but no one else is going to tell Nigerians what is happening, please, I use the name of your Gods to beg you pay attention for this is the honest truth.

Buhari had never shied away and had never made any bones about his agenda that is for the full implementation of Sharia in Nigeria. He is here now, believe me,

-Portia Emilia Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment