Tuesday 21 June 2016

I prepared for a time like this when they will arrest and kill us. But it cannot stop Biafra from coming - Nnamdi Kanu speaks



Who are you?

Kanu: I am the director of the most popular radio station - Radio Biafra. I am the leader of the most civilised group of people ever, Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and in the same token I am the commander in-chief of armed forces of Biafra. I will serve Biafrans diligently with all my heart. We don't know corruption and corruption doesn't know us. We are and will always remain fearless in the presence of our enemies. If Nigeria fail to give us Biafra. I repeat if Nigeria fail to give us Biafra every living thing in it will perish. Nigeria is a zoo where monkeys and baboons are kept.


With this your incarceration do you think of quitting Biafra?

Kanu: God forbid bad thing. Look at my hand. I wear it to show the whole world that arrest, torture and detaining me can't stop me rather it will energise me. I am prepared for a time like this. I know that they will arrest us. Detain us and kill us. But at the end we will win. I took an oath that anyday I think of betraying Biafra let Chukwuokikeabiama kill me and my entire generation. Heaven bear me witness that it is either the flag of Biafra is raised up or my body is lowered down the grave. Thank you.


Biafra Biafra Biafra with Goodlife Oforkansi and Nnamdi Stephen.

No comments:

Post a Comment