Wednesday 22 June 2016

Hilarious! I have more energy than my husband - 'Cowgirl' Aisha Buhari pours out her inner frustrations

I have more energy than my husband - Cowgirl Aisha Buhari

You need not hear more! Aisha Buhari has inadvertently revealed her bedroom frustrations to the entire world while attacking Governor Ayo Fayose.


She stated via her twitter handle that she was more energetic than her 73 year old husband, which is construed as a reference to her bedroom prowess and frustrations.


My 73yo husband is too weak to deal with you. I am 45! - Aisha Buhari threatens Fayose for exposing her


A facebook user had this to say:

So two days after PMB comes out to say "I'm fit, I can wrestle anyone of you". His wife comes out to say " I have more energy than my husband"
These our wives them sef.


Ken Agala

38 mins

Note:
THE COWGIRL a.k.a. Woman On Top
Benefits: Puts her in control. . .



No comments:

Post a Comment