Sunday 26 June 2016

BREXIT: Hilarious Buhari's conversation with David Cameron


BREXIT: Hilarious Buhari's conversation with David Cameron

Buhari: David, does Britain have police officers?

Cameron: Yes, we do have police officers.


Buhari: Do you have a national military?

Cameron: Yes, we do.

Buhari: Do you have a secret intelligence agency?

Cameron: We do. We have the MI5. Why all these questions?

Buhari: You must be a very stupid man. So you don't know why I'm asking you all these questions?

Cameron: I beg your pardon! Why the insult? Please, respect your old age!

Buhari: I insist that you are a very stupid man. You had the police, the military and the MI5, yet you allowed some ordinary citizens to force you to organize that silly ‪#‎Brexit‬ referendum when you could have simply ordered those security agencies to go out and shoot the idiots? Do you know what your stupidity is going to cause in my country? This will give NDA and IPOB the guts to continue to demand for a referendum.

Cameron: Mr. Buhari, I thought you were only fantastically corrupt. Now I know you are also fantastically mad. Get out of my office!

Note: This is obviously a satire.


No comments:

Post a Comment