Thursday 26 November 2015

Explosive! Nnamdi Kanu 'writes' to Biafrans from DETENTION

Explosive! Nnamdi Kanu 'writes' to Biafrans from DETENTION
I am Nnamdi Kanu, I say fight on great people until victory is achieved. 

This struggle must continue, victory for Biafra restoration is near. I shall never betray you neither shall I give up and I rather die getting Biafra than living without the freedom for all Biafrans as God has mandated. 


I am Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Director of Radio Biafra/Biafra TV and the commander of Biafra loyal armed forces. 

I stand for truth, equity, fairness, justice, and freedom. Never forget my commandment - if you love me, keep my command. 

IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ME BURN NIGERIA DOWN, CHASE ALL THE GOVERNORS, MINISTERS AND ALL THE ENEMIES OF BIAFRA IN THE 36 STATES OF THIS DARKNESS CALLED NIGERIA. TO THE COUNTRIES THEY MAY RUN TO, KILL ALL OF THEM WITH THIER CHILDREN. DESTROY ALL THEIR INVESTMENT BOTH HOME AND ABROAD. MAKE SURE THIER GENERATION IS TERMINATED COMPLETELY. 

Before I continue, let me quickly analyse the meaning of my name. NNAMDI KANU. It literary means (MY FATHER LIVETH). Referring to CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA as Our Father. At the same time the letters of my names represent these words bellow.... N-N-A-M-D-I K-A-N-U 

N - Never Accept Defeat until my Nation Biafra is restored. 

N - Never afraid of my enemies, because I vowed to speak the truth in the temple of Jerusalem in Israel irrespective of whom is concerned. 

A - Always focused and stable with my dreams to achieve our common goals which are justice and freedom for Biafra and all nations. 

M - Must stand to defend my nation Biafra even if led to my death. 

D - Destroy the enemies of Biafra the (NIGERIA/BRITISH) with only (TRUTH). 

I - Impossibility never exists in my dictionary, because with God everything is possible and Biafra must come under my leadership and IPOB's watch. 

K – Kings are created by GOD, their hearts, steps, and actions can only be directed by GOD not man therefore BRITISH, HAUSA/ FULANI YORUBA OLIGARCHY has no power to stop us. 

A – All men are created equal before God; everyone has right for freedom to exist as a free indigenous person recognized by the UNITED NATIONS. 

N – Never shall I be recognized as a Nigerian because Nigeria is not my home, it’s a manmade contraption enclave, created to last and expired after 100 years. And Biafra is my nation which has no expiring date and has lasted for more than 5,000 years and counting. 

U - Under no circumstances shall I give up this struggle because God says I shall come, and even if the world is silent, I shall continue to reject their material offers until victory for Biafrans is achieved.  
Explosive! Nnamdi Kanu 'writes' to Biafrans from DETENTION

I am Nnamdi Kanu, I have been battling with the forces of darkness both physically and spiritually since I was arrested. 

They came with many strategies just to trick me signing off my quest for Biafra and gain my personal freedom, little did they know that I am more intelligent and determined. 

I refused all their offers because the freedom of my people Biafrans is paramount to me and their freedom is the freedom of Nnamdi Kanu. 

The pains and agony of all Biafrans are the pain and agony of Nnamdi Kanu. The ceaseless killing of Biafrans is the ceaseless killing of Nnamdi Kanu. 

The cry of the BIAFRAN youths is the cry of Nnamdi Kanu. The joblessness of the Biafrans after university is the joblessness of Nnamdi Kanu. The impoverishment and subjugation of all Biafrans is the impoverishment and subjugation of Nnamdi Kanu. 

The child abuses of Biafran children by the Hausa/Fulani cattle headers are that of Nnamdi Kanu. 

The illegal detention of Biafran in several prisons both overseas and Nigeria is that of Nnamdi Kanu. 

The sexual harassment of our young ladies while seeking for jobs after graduation is that of Nnamdi Kanu. The raping and killing of our mothers and sister in our farmland by the Hausa/Fulani cattle headers is also that of NNAMDI KANU. 

The untimely death of Biafrans due to bad road situations in Biafra Land is that of Nnamdi Kanu. The cry of our parents living within the river line areas they called South/South due to the environmental damage caused by Shell in our land is also that of Nnamdi Kanu. 

The seizure of goods and sleepless night and pains of all the Biafrans importers in the hands of the Hausa/Fulani Yoruba customs and Police is that of Nnamdi Kanu. The stress that Biafrans pass through while traveling for 8 hours to Lagos and Abuja International Airports before they gain access to travel abroad, which in most cases take many lives in the process while traveling is that of Nnamdi Kanu. 

The heartbroken of Biafran businessmen and Woman, importers, and petty traders in Lagos state due to the intentional fire outbreaks caused by the Yoruba haters of Biafrans, in their business places in Lagos and another part of Nigeria is that of Nnamdi Kanu. 

The cry of the Biafran families that lose their children in Malaysia, Indonesia, China, and India and other part of the world due to immigration and police intimidation and chase that always led to their untimely death while jumping condos trying to escape is that of Nnamdi Kanu. 

The death of BIAFRANS, those trying to cross Sahara desert and Mediterranean Sea to Europe in search of their greener pastures is that of NNAMDI KANU . The fake promises of all the politicians in our villages and towns in (BIAFRA LAND) who use to promise and deceive our parents with heavens and earth during election but always failing them woefully after voted into powers in other words turn our people into abject poverty while they enrich themselves and families. this problem that affect all of you is the problem of Nnamdi Kanu too. 

The Ohaneze Ndigbo, who always take bribe never to talk about the welfare of their children and that of their children's children and the development of their region, those that has been bought with a pot of soup kicking against Biafra restoration. 

I am currently suffering from a heavy heart full of disappoint with these red cap chiefs at the moment because I want their children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren to be free of this mental and physical slavery. I want a better future for them. I want a generation of great men and women ahead of them as their parents were going up and down eating with the enemies of their futures, selling their birth right to those that hated them with passion. 

I am Nnamdi Kanu, what have I done wrong to you all that hated me with passion? You that is reading this message have I ever offended you by standing gallantly fighting from the future of your yet unborn children? Do you know that I love you from the depth of my heart? Before I came, there was nothing like (IPOB), but under my leadership it was established, and UNITED NATIONA gave us observation status as the Indigenous people of Biafra duly registered and they gave us right to agitate for our freedom. 

Do you know that freedom fighting is legal? Do you know that all the great nations today fought and gain their freedom through this same process we are taking? Why are you then afraid to join this movement when you have your right to do so? 

Before I came, there was no radio station speaking, protecting and propagating the affair of the Indigenous People of Biafra to the world, you were formally in darkness, and I brought light unto you through Radio Biafra with the help of my Deputy Mazi Uche Mefor and Barrister Emma Mezu. And you can see the effect today. 

Do you know that I left my business and luxurious life I should enjoy as a prince born and brought up in a palace, now I am from a palace to prison just because of my love for you and your generation? 

Before I came, they said we hated each other and were never united, under my watch I created what we called (IPOB FAMILY MEETINGS) in over 90 countries of the world and counting. This had never happened before I came. Before I came the blood of the 5.2 million Biafrans killed during the Pogrom committed against us back in 1967/1970 was crying for vengeance and freedom from the land of the spirit, no one remembered to give them a befitting burial until we came and led that memorial right giving to them, a cenotaph was built in their remembrance that was later destroyed by the enemies of Light. 

Before I came, the (word) "Biafra" was like a taboo before many people due to fear of being arrest by the Nigerian police and military agent, Today you can be proud to say you are a Biafra even before a battalion of Soldiers without been afraid or harmed. Before I came, the (word) "Biafra" was not recognized by MS WORD (MICROSOFT WORD). 

But today you can type in the WORD (Biafra), and it won't be underlined, it will be recognized. Before I came, Many people thought and believed that Biafra is of the Igbo speaking people alone, little did they knew that a man from Ijaw, Igede, Isobo, Igbanke, Igboakiri, Ibibio etc are more Biafran than the IGBO-speaking Biafra because these are the same family from the same progenitor (GAD) the father of (ERI, ARELI AND ARODI) . 

Today they are reuniting and recognizing themselves as one BIG and Happy family of GOD (UMUCHINEKE). Before I came, the mighty world media such as BBC, CNN, ALJAZEERA, FRANCE 24, etc. were not talking about Biafra, but today Biafra restoration program has been their HEADLINES and topics. 

I am held against my wish, when I appeared in the Court on 23rd of November, (I SPOKE TO YOU ALL DIE HEARD BIAFRANS IN SILENCE) when I raise my two hands UP clinched my palms together in unification and signs for FREEDOM AND STRENGTH , I HOPE YOU ALL HEARD AND UNDERSTOOD WHAT I SAID? I HOPE YOU UNDERSTOOD the sign? 

For those who do not decode my signs, I was directly talking to you all saying BE STRONG, THE STRUGGLE CONTINUES. When I saw and heard the voice of the crowd chanting my names and singing Biafra freedom song within the court premises that day in Abuja, mY heart was ever stronger than it was, I smile and say YES they are formidable indeed. I knew you people will never disappoint me because I am here for the sake of you and your generation unborn. 

I am here because I LOVE YOU ALL, I am here because of you even those that hated me with passion. I am here because I trust in your togetherness and one voice for my freedom and that of all Biafrans. 

I knew that everyone will not be a freedom Fighter but if record has it that only 3% of AMERICANS supported their freedom firing led by JOHN WASHINGTON and their freedom was finally granted unto them through war, how much more the mammoth crowd of BIAFRANs both home and abroad? To all of you Brave men and women who have stood gallantly in support of this movement that will lead to our total sovereignty. 

I want to say, thank you, thank you to our MOTHERS, from AKWA-IBOM. CROSS RIVERS, RIVERS, BAYELSA, DELTA, EBONYI, ENUGU, ANAMBRA, IMO AND ABIA STATE, I am grateful for all our mothers because you gave birth to these great men and women of honour, those sons, and daughters that always protest for my release under the Sun and rain .My thanks to all the fathers too who allowed their children to join (IPOB MEETINGS) across Biafra Land. 

FIGHT ON THE CHILDREN OF LIGHT, LET THE STRUGGLE CONTINUE. DO NOT BE DECEIVED BY THOSE THAT MAY COME WITH BRIBE MONEY, WHICH THEY HAVE STOLEN FROM YOUR LAND. FIGHT ON THE GREAT PEOPLE FROM THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN. FIGHT ON UNTIL THIS CHAIN OF SLAVERY is completely BROKEN. I ASSURE YOU THAT THE CHAIN IS BROKEN ALREADY WE NEED TO PUSH MORE HARDER UNTIL ITS TOTALLY REMOVED FROM OUR HANDS AND LEGS. 

I AM NNAMDI KANU, I AM READY TO DIE FOR BIAFRA, IF YOU ARE A REAL SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF BIAFRA , IF YOU ARE YOU READY TO DIE FOR YOUR FREEDOM? IT IS TE RIGHT TIME TO JOIN THIS STRUGGLE NOW. MY TEARS OF JOY WAS UNCONTROLLABLE WHEN I GOT BACK TO MY PRISON, REMEMBERING THE NOICE AND THE FACES OF THE MARGINALIZED AND OPPEREST PEOPLE I AM FIGHTING FOR, IT LIFTED MY SPIRIT SO HIGH, I AM NOW CONFIDENT THAT I HAVE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHOM I SHALL ALWAYS BE PROUD OF MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL AS YOU FIGHT ON. I AM NNAMDI KANU I NEED MY FREEDOM AND THAT OF MY PEOPLE THE BIAFRANS. 

#FREENNAMDIKANU #FREEBIAFRAN #Spread this message for every BIAFRAN to read and have a copy of it now. Let it go viral in all social media and let everyone come out on every protest organized and signed by the Directorate of states of (IPOB) that is coming up in Biafra land soon. Let the market women and men join and close down their shops because out freedom is greater than our businesses. 



I want you all to know that the world is watching. Ignore those bought by the oppressive state on Nigeria. Fight for your freedom now.
-Mazi Okpala-Eze Chukwubuikem

No comments:

Post a Comment