Sunday 24 April 2016

17 great things Nnamdi Kanu taught me through Radio Biafra

17 great things Nnamdi Kanu taught me through Radio Biafra
Someone met me today and asked: “Since you started listening to Radio Biafra what have you learnt from Nnamdi Kanu?
My answers were as follows:


1. Kanu told me that am not a nigerian and I looked into it. I found out am not a Nigerian
2. Kanu taught me that the history of Nigeria started with a white man. And is totally wrong for a country's history to start from a foreigner.
3. Kanu told me that freedom is life. Any man that is not free is worse than a dead man.
4. Kanu taught me that it is very wrong for people to be called minority in their own country.
5. Kanu told me that it was on the 30th of May that Odumegwu Ojukwu declared Biafra.
6. Kanu taught me how the Nigerian media lie to people and also told me how to find out when they are saying the truth.
7. Kanu made me understand that it is only in Biafran land that we lost millions in war and there was no arrangement made to remember them. That is why IPOB remember their heroes on 30th of May every year.
8. Kanu taught me that that Igbo, Ijaw, Igala, Ibibio, Itsekiri, Idoma, Igbanke and all others are one people from one father known as Gad.
9. It was only from Kanu that iI learn am an Israelite residing in Africa.
10. Kanu taught me the meaning of the Biafran flag.
11. Mazi Kanu told me that truth is life.
12. Mazi Kanu said I should be my brother's keeper.
13. Mazi Kanu told me to be whiter than white and whiter than snow. 
14. Mazi Kanu thought me how to be courageous.

15. Mazi Kanu warned me that "THEY WILL KILL US AND WE WILL KILL THEM BUT AT THE END WE WILL WIN." 

16. Mazi Kanu also made me know that THE ZOO MUST FALL and from it's ashes will emerge THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN. 

17. Mazi Kanu made it clear that BIAFRA MUST BE FREE.

If you are a Biafran and haven't learn anything from our director, Then you need to tune to Radio Biafra day and night.

LONG LIVE NNAMDI KANU.
LONG LIVE MY DIRECTOR.
LONG LIVE IPOB.

-
Kene Ole

No comments:

Post a Comment