Sunday 12 July 2015

[Part 2] How my pastor-wife with HIV and Hepatitis C deceived me into marriage. The complicity of Mountain of Fire Ministries' Pastor Kayode Omo in medical report forgery and cover-up -Igbo evangelist laments

[Part 2] How my pastor-wife with  HIV and Hepatitis C deceived me into marriage. The complicity of Mountain of Fire Ministries' Pastor Kayode Omo in medical report forgery and cover-up -Igbo evangelist laments
Evangelist Kingsley Onyemaechi Obi from Inyi, in Oji River Local Government Area in Enugu State,narrates how his wife, a pastor and an usher with the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries in Vienna, Austria deceived him into marriage. 

The pastor-wife who is HIV and Hepatitis C positive concealed her ailments and forged medical reports in order to get him to marry her. When he got to know about it, she decided to kill him.

Continued from


Meanwhile she gave excuses why she had not brought the report of her kidney transplant to my doctor and not given her blood as requested. I was very conscious of her actions and worried. After a long time of her failure to go and see my doctor with flimsy excuses, one day I told her to show me the result of her kidney transplant because I wanted to see it. She searched the house for over three hours looking for the result but could not find it. After a period of time, again I asked her about the result, at this point she told me that she probably had misplaced the result when she had rearranged things in the house. I told her that if that should be the case she should request for another copy from the hospital. She agreed to do that. But again it became another game of delay tactics. She never did that.

“But one day while I was at work, she called me and told me that there was a drug her doctor had used to give to her and that she had gone to him and he had refused to give it to her because she had gone to another doctor (my doctor). I told her that that should not be a problem she should request the same drug from my doctor. I gave her my doctor’s telephone number, she called him and transferred herself back to her old doctor.

The dreams that further brought skepticism, killed trust and exposed secrecy

“… As a child of God dreams in most cases are revelations, and I had series of dreams that were frightening and had threatened me to discontinue with the marriage. In most occasions I approached her and asked if she had anything she was hiding from me, and at each occasion the answer had always been no. In one of my dreams I saw my house collapsed. I wondered what could collapse my house. …

“… But there was one particular occasion where her daughter – that was supposed to be my stepdaughter, was telling her the dream she had had, and in that dream she said she had seen her mum dead. They did not know that I had heard their discussion, and I was shocked at the things I heard. At that moment there was nothing that I did not think. I brought my dreams, her daughter’s dream and the woman’s behavior and attitude towards me together and I was troubled. I said there must be something that killed this woman, and that thing had not been revealed. And meanwhile the report my doctor had asked her to bring she did not bring, and each time I asked her about the result her answer always was, ‘I will bring it, I will bring it, I have told them.’ For one, two, three months her answers remained the same. So I was in a state of bewilderment, dying in silence. But I was still praying and believing that my God would not desert me, for He would expose everything exposable – and he did not fail me.



“So it was after the daughter’s dream that I said, no, I have to go to the hospital with her to get this result myself, and I told her. The next day I dropped her at the hospital and did not go inside with her, and I think she thought that I had forgotten it. So the second time when I dropped her at an unusual place (at Gürtel) she was surprised why I should drop her there instead of the hospital (AKH). As she came down I was also coming down and locking the car. She said, ‘Ah ah’! Where are you going?’ I said, ‘I want to go to the hospital with you. Is it not the hospital that you are going, I asked her? She said yes. And I said, ‘I want to go with you because I want to get the doctor’s report.’ She said, but I had not told her that I wanted to come with her. I said that did not mean anything, and if she was no longer my wife. ‘Can’t I go to the hospital with you?’ I queried, and she was silent.


“When we got to the hospital I told her to go and tell them that I want to have the result. She went and told them. The delay was so long, and there was no sign of anybody coming to talk to me. So when I finally saw a doctor I explained to him who I was and that I needed my wife’s result because my doctor had requested for it. He printed it and gave it to me, because according to the doctor, it had already been written in the computer that she had requested for the result because her ‘husband’ needed it. When I took the result I went where she was, and she asked if I had discussed with the doctor and if everything was okay. I said yes, and did not ask or explain anything to her.
“When she came in the night she asked me again how my discussion with the doctor had gone and I told her that everything had been okay. But the next day I brought the results before her and asked if she knew anything about the result because her name was written on it. ‘So you have hepatitis C and HIV and you did not tell me’, I asked her? ‘What?’ She shouted and said, ‘You’re a devil. So you have got this result from the doctor since and you have not told me? You can kill somebody. Pack out from my house, pack, pack, pack, that doctor must be sacked.’ She said, rushed me and started beating me. She aggressively tore the cloth I was about to put on, tore my pants and was fighting very hard to draw my …, and I was struggling to save my life. …

I told her that she had lied to me and had not told me that she had these kinds of sicknesses, and I eventually had found out, instead of her being humble and remorseful she was only quarrelling and fighting me, similar to what she had done the day I had found out that had not been working as she had claimed but had rather been in the hospital receiving treatment. ‘What kind of human being are you’, I asked her? The prints of her fingernails were everywhere on my body.

“After this saga I went to the pastor to tell him what had happened and that I was no longer interested in the marriage. When I narrated the story to the pastor, he told me that he would be praying over it, but that I should keep it secret to myself since I had not told anybody, and manage to stay with her without any problem till he came back from his travel. I obeyed him as my pastor and managed to stay with her.


“She was still swearing that she had been prayed for and every sickness in her had disappeared and could not understand how the infections had come back to her body again. I told her that it could be possible that the hospital had made a mistake by still using the old result and that maybe we should go for another HIV test to reconfirm. We did another HIV and hepatitis C test and her own again were positive, positive. I told her that I did not want anybody to know about this and that when the pastor came back we would go to him and settle the issue. She said no, that she would not be going to the pastor.

“When the pastor came back he did not call me. After about one week I called him and met him. I was in a state of confusion, since the pastor had said that both of us must agree to come. In this confusing state, I came back one Saturday night and she started quarreling with me that the food she had kept for me that I had not eaten it. I told her that I had eaten where I had gone to because she had stopped giving me food and I had thought that it could be the same thing today. She said that I had gone to a woman’s house and had eaten satisfactorily and had come here to sleep. She took the blanket I was using and told me to go to the woman I had eaten at her place and sleep there. I did not say anything to her. Later she started crying and saying all sorts of bad things to me. I told her, ‘Woman, look at the things you hid away from me and I did not disturb instead you that has the sicknesses are the one making trouble with me. What kind of person are you?’ She started cursing me. She started bad prayers and made noise till around 3 am.

"When I woke up later I was feeling so cold – because I had slept without cover. In the morning she started her quarrel again, and I woke up. I asked her if all what she had done in the night till this morning had not been enough. Her mouth was now full of oaths and curses. I turned and faced up because I had been facing the wall before. As she was praying and laying curses on me, I just said ‘back to sender’. She did not say anything, and she waited for about five minutes, then she quietly came where I was sleeping and the next thing I heard on my stomach was ‘gbim’. She march my stomach with her leg. She wanted me to die immediately. ‘Oh!’ I cried. I shouted. I could not breathe again. I was struggling to breathe, and it was like I was giving up. And I said to her, ‘So you marched my stomach?’ She said I ‘should die’. ‘Aaaah!’ I cried like a baby. I said to myself, ‘Okay, so this woman’s plan was to kill me, and I never knew, and am still living in this house.

"I was crying and praying to God not to please allow me to die here like that, because if I should die here this woman could accuse me of what I had not done, and people would not know the truth. I crawled on my knee to the door of her daughter, so that the daughter could hear my cry, because I was crying like a baby. The pain was too much. When I got to her daughter’s door, I shouted ‘she marched my tummy’. As soon as I said this, the daughter replied, ‘That was not even enough for you’.



Continued on
[Part 3] How my pastor-wife with HIV and Hepatitis C deceived me into marriage. The complicity of Mountain of Fire Ministries' Pastor Kayode Omo in medical report forgery and cover-up -Igbo evangelist laments

No comments:

Post a Comment