Sunday 12 July 2015

[Part 3] How my pastor-wife with HIV and Hepatitis C deceived me into marriage. The complicity of Mountain of Fire Ministries' Pastor Kayode Omo in medical report forgery and cover-up -Igbo evangelist laments

[Part 3] How my pastor-wife with  HIV and Hepatitis C deceived me into marriage. The complicity of Mountain of Fire Ministries' Pastor Kayode Omo in medical report forgery and cover-up -Igbo evangelist laments
The last part of Evangelist Kingsley Onyemaechi of how he was duped by a Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries pastor into marriage of lies and deceit. 


The pastor-wife who is HIV and Hepatitis C positive concealed her ailments and forged medical reports in order to get him to marry her. When he got to know about it, she decided to kill him.
Continued from:



Heeeeeh! This was when I said, ‘Oh my God, these people had already planned to kill me here oooo. Please God come and rescue me.’ I started praying strongly in my heart. I asked her, ‘So you planned to kill me? I do not want to die and I do not want to marry again. Please stay on your own and I will stay on my own. Let’s go to the pastor now and finish it up.’ She said, ‘go where?’ I should pack my things and leave her house. I took a towel to go and brush my teeth, she took the towel and threw it away and started fighting me, and that I should pack my things. I told her to allow me to pack my things but she refused. So what I did was to hold her two hands and I pushed her on the bed and started dressing up, and when she came I did the same thing again until I dressed up. When I wanted to go to the next room, she held the door and refused until I overpowered her. When I entered the room she had tried to open it, but I held it with one hand and used one hand to put on my dress, stockings, shoes, and then ran away. That was how I left the house.

Evangelist Kingsley Onyemaechi duped into marriage by a pastor
“She held me in that house for over two hours, and of which if I had been bleeding I would have died.

“I went straight to the church to see the pastor and waited, and when I was asked to go in, her daughter with speed pushed me that I nearly fell down – with the pain I was having in my stomach, and she rushed into the pastor’s office. She was just repeatedly saying that I was a big liar commanding me to sit down. The pastor was just watching the two of us. I told the pastor that I came to see him but not with her. The pastor told her to wait outside, she said no, that I was a big liar, and that she wanted to stay and hear what I had to say. She only left the office when the pastor told her to leave with a hard voice. I explained to the pastor what had happened. He expressed surprise and asked me where she was and if I knew whether she would be coming to church. I told him that she was at home and would be coming. He told me to wait outside for him, that he would call me again. I waited for about 40 or 45 minutes, and there was no call and the stomach pain where I was marched was increasing. I tried to see him again to remind him that I was still waiting – just in case he had forgotten. I was told that he was with somebody and that I should wait. I said no to myself that I could not wait anymore because I did not know the extent of the damage I had from the march on my stomach, I needed to get something to eat and get medication. I took the new blood test result we had done and gave it to the pastor’s wife. She was shocked. She asked me where she had got the blood test she had presented to her before our marriage? I told her that I did not know, and that it would be better if she could ask her, and I left.


“Three days after, I did not hear from the pastor, and I called him. When I called him, he asked how I was doing. I told him I was doing fine but that I had expected his call since all these past days and inquire how I was doing. … However, we agreed to meet. When I met him I told him that, why I really wanted to see him was that I wanted to know where she had got the fake blood test she had presented to the church. I needed to know because that was why she was able to deceive the church and me. I kept quiet because this was the house of God and that was why I had come otherwise I knew what to do. All what she had done she had not cared, else she should not have married somebody hiding the sicknesses she has, and should not have hit my tummy, because that could have led to my death or the police could have been involved. But she really had not cared about all these things. When she marched my stomach, in fact I could have invited the police, but I did not, just to fulfill all righteousness as a Christian and not do anything that could scandalize the name of the church. As a man of God, the pastor said that he was sorry about all that, but that he would call her to come immediately, but the blood test was something he really did not have a clue where she had got it.

“When she came the pastor asked her where she had got the blood test she had presented to the church. She said a doctor had given it to her. She was asked again, and she said the same thing. At a stage the pastor said that it couldn’t be a doctor, that she probably had done it herself, because he was not sure that any doctor in this country could give her this result, and the pastor’s wife said the same thing. Then I said, ‘Why are you people saying these things? She is here confirming that it was a doctor, and what she should do is to give us the name of the doctor then we would go and make inquiries and find out.’ The pastor said that it was not to find out that was the problem. … What she had done was very, very wrong. … That we should know that whatever that had happened that God could cure her if we were united and put our minds together and pray. And I said that was not what I was there for. ‘I know that God could cure everything; but did she know that God could cure her? Why didn’t she wait for God. Why did she come up to this extent? She wanted to kill me and that was why she had marched my stomach while I had been sleeping, and even up till now she has never said sorry and you are telling me to unite with her and pray to God.’ The pastor and the wife asked her to kneel down and say sorry to me. That was when she knelt down and said she was sorry. I said that I had heard and that I had forgiven her, but what I wanted was to find out who had given her the blood test. That was the problem. To bring an occult thing to the house of God is an abomination. I said, ‘I really want to know how she got the result she had presented to the church. That is my problem and that is why I came to you. And why I wanted it in this form, that I came to you, pastor, was because I did not want it to be a police case or to go more than this level. I want to find out who did or gave her the blood test, expose and rebuke the devil by talking to the person that what he/she had done was evil and very wrong, and should never to do it again.’ The pastor told me to ask her to stand up where she was kneeling down first. I told him that I had forgiven her, and I asked her to get up and sit down. The pastor started the preaching of how God could heal her. I then asked the pastor if he was forcing me. He said no that he was not forcing me, and that it was my decision. And I said, ‘Okay, I have told you that I don’t want to marry again. All I want to know is who gave her the blood test. And if you (pastor) do not want her to tell me how and who gave her the blood test, then I am going.’ I left them in annoyance and went away.


“… After this meeting, the pastor did not call me. One day I called him again. He said that he had tried to reach me without success and that he wanted to travel. I said, ‘Okay, you want to travel?’ He said yes. I said, ’Okay, travel and when you come back anything you see you take.’ He then said that I could come now to see him. And I told him that I did not have time at that moment. He inquired to know when I would have time, and told him the next day. He agreed to meet me and said that he would be postponing his travel.

“The next day I met him, and he told me that she had confessed. I asked, ‘She has confessed what?’ ‘She confessed that she had done the blood test,’ said the pastor. And I said, ‘How could she confess that she had done the blood test when she had said last time – here in the house of God and in the front of you and I, that a doctor had given her the result? Why did she not confess this before me when we met?’ The pastor said I should wait, and called her mobile to come. … She came and knelt down that she was sorry, and that she was the one that had done the fake blood test. I asked her if she was really the one that had done it, and she said yes. I asked her how she had done it. She said somebody had helped her to do it. I asked who that person was. The pastor intervened and said no, that I did not need to go that deep after all God had delivered me. And what was the essence of asking too deep, that it was not important, because they were handling the issue, and I did not need to go too forward. I said, ‘Pastor, what … What are you talking? Somebody is confessing and you are stopping her – in the house of God. This is a confession, and I have never seen this type of thing where somebody is confessing and a man of God will stop the person, pastor. You are surprising me. You told me that she had confessed and I am here now.’ … He said I should forget that. I said okay, they should wait for me to go to my car and come back. I went to my car, took our marriage certificate came back and dropped the certificate for the pastor that I was not married again. The pastor said, no that it was not between the church and me but between her and me, and that if I decide that I was not going to be married again that they could not force me. I said okay. I tore the certificate and gave it in the hands of the woman, and said that I could not be married to somebody that wanted to kill me,” Kingsley narrated.

When our reporter met with Pastor Kayode Omowanile and about eight other leaders of the church – after Sunday service on 17.05.2015, to ascertain the role of the church and Obi’s claim, they preferred not to make public comments. And when Kingsley’s ex-wife – as he would like her to be addressed – was contacted, a date (31.05.15) for an interview was scheduled, but on the day of the interview also she refused to be interviewed claiming that she had not known that the case had already gone to the police, and that she would prefer to make her statement there.

When Evangelist Obi was confronted with the rumor that he had married his ex-wife because of money, he said, “She was just a vendor selling newspapers on the street. If I wanted to marry because of money she was definitely not close to that area. I wanted to marry somebody with the fear of God. And when I saw her and her commitment with the work of God, I said,’ This is the type of woman I want’. Anybody who tells you that I married her because of money must be cruel and mischievous,” he concluded.


No comments:

Post a Comment