Friday 19 May 2017

Nnamdi Kanu continues to galvanise Biafrans. Visits Colonel Achuzia



Nnamdi Kanu continues to galvanise Biafrans. Visits Colonel Achuzia


Nnamdi Kanu , the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has continued his strategic galvanisation of Biafrans of all walks of life with his recent visit to a prominent military officer. Kanu, yesterday paid a courtesy visit to a prominent Biafran war strategists, Col Joe Achuzia (rtd) in his country home in Delta State. Kanu was accompanied on the visit to wish Achuzia happy 90th birthday by his wife.

During the visit, Col Achuzia counseled Kanu that on no account should violence be employed in the ongoing fight for self determination.

I will be advising Nnamdi Kanu on how to agitate for the Restoration of Biafra - Ekwueme


Nnamdi Kanu continues to galvanise Biafrans.
Visits Colonel Achuzia
Speaking with Vanguard shortly after Kanu’s visit to his country home in Asaba, Achuzia said, “I took the opportunity to tell him about our way forward. He is our son and consequently is in our nature as fathers to give advice to the sons. 

“There is a native saying that there is no son that tells the father, this is where we were living before I was born. We have seen war before and we know what it is all about. I have told him that now that he is out of the clutches of the Federal Government, that both himself, his well wishers, his followers and even his enemies should continue to pursue peace. 

“Our mind is at rest now because he is out. I have told him that while we will not give up on the struggle, let us choose a peaceful manner of pursuing it and let it be said that it is the Federal Government that goes out of its way to employ force and he listened carefully.”



Responding to Achuzie, the IPOB leader said “sir, I am very grateful and honoured to be with you today. One thing I can assure you is this, nobody negotiated my release and I did not negotiate with anybody. “My mission is very simple, and that is to restore Biafra and I believe that is the reason why I exist as a person, and nothing will deter me from doing just that…absolutely nothing will. No amount of pain, hardship, difficulties, ridicule and frustration will ever stop me from completing this
holy quest to restore the kingdom of God upon the face of the earth once again.


Since his release from the illegal detention by the Nigerian government, Kanu has been consolidating the Biafran restoration struggle by strategically bringing Biafran stakeholders and politicians onboard.



Col Achuzia's archival war picture capturing his heroics

No comments:

Post a Comment