Tuesday 10 November 2015

"They sent Commandos to kill us!" insider reveals those behind the killing of unarmed Biafran Protesters


"They sent Commandos to kill us!" insider reveals those behind the killing of unarmed Biafran Protesters
Igwe Ocha (Port Harcourt was grounded Tuesday by Biafrans protesting the continued illegal detention of Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

About half a dozen Biafrans were killed today and many more wounded by a combined team of Nigerian army and police. The peacefully protesters were deliberately shot by what has now been revealed as a crack team of commandos sent to crush the Biafrans.

The following was narrated by a protested who was intimated by an insider in the Nigerian security circle.



“I got to Owerri at about 1am last night, having conducted my own troupes all around Aba, then disintegrating and I led the others to Ogbor hill, I was hoping to coordinate the next Owerri movement and had laid to rest a while when I got a tip from an unknown number that security operatives had been drafted and given orders to be hostile to the troupe that walked to Port Harcourt (PH).

“Calls wouldn’t go through, so I waited for a while and headed back to Port Harcourt as early as I could, the traffic was terrible but I was able to meet my people. Those in front held hands while some sat on the floor. Men! they were already sweating so Chukwu Abiama opened the clouds and there was a brief shower, it was a sign to not get tired.


“While we sat on the floor, I received a call from the same number, he said the security operators Were closing in and that he would want to meet me, we quickly fixed a venue and although I was sceptical, I met him at Genesis, Aba Road.

Mazi Nnamdi’s work is 80% done, but mine just started, I was hoping it wasn’t a set-up, and it wasn’t.

I met the brother, he is from Eleme, I never thought they were for us, he asked what my plans were and I told him all we had in mind is a peaceful demonstration. He wasn’t impressed. He said the operatives were ‘commandos’ and were given orders to take forceful action, but he had a plan, and it was already playing as we spoke.

We quickly shook hands and left, but by the time I walked out, the roads were blocked, I don’t know where huge trucks came from, but there was no movement any more.
"They sent Commandos to kill us!" insider reveals those behind
the killing of unarmed Biafran Protesters
I walked down to artillery and saw the others who were supposed to welcome us, they were unshaken, they were ready for anything. All shops, banks, fuel stations, to anything… was grounded!

We didn’t do this! Nature did!

As I made to walk back towards Obigbo, some youths from Oil Mill, Eleme-Akpajo and surrounding areas had rolled out tires and set them on fire, we didn’t do this, they did it for us!

Amidst the security operatives meandering through and through the gridlock, the flames still stopped them.

We have made our mark, the people have spoken for us. We have achieved our aim.

#RELEASENNAMDIKANU! #WE COME IN PEACE
#BIAFRA HAS COME





"They sent Commandos to kill us!" insider reveals those behind the killing of unarmed Biafran Protesters


The burning tyre saved many Biafran lives today



The burning tyre saved many Biafran lives today

The burning tyre saved many Biafran lives today
Truck and  burning tyre saved many Biafran lives today

No comments:

Post a Comment